|The paired tournament was in full swing. Spectacular battles, one after another, did not stop pleasing both ordinary spectators and special guests. Even the counselor Feurlis got distracted from his endless thoughts to admire the beauty and ingenuity of some tactics. Tournament was a tournament, though, but responsibility was far above. Taking the advantage of general turmoil during a sudden technical break, the necromancer imperceptibly slept away from the other guests in the box of honor and headed toward the internal spaces of the tournament arena with brisk steps. The counselor passed a few long corridors and found himself in the through under-tribune space where one of his faithful vampires had been waiting for him.|
- Report, - briefly said Feurlis.
- We’ve traced the warehouse perimeter violators till their lair. There is serious security over there, and we’ve found a few assembly complexes nearby. It would be very difficult to get inside without the covering forces.
- The covering forces will be provided, prepare striking positions, - ordered Feurlis.
- It will be done, - nodded the vampire, but continued immediately, - One could suspect that they are not from her pack. They work too dirty and leave too many traces.
- Anyway, find out everything they know and clean out the territory.
- What is going on?!, - said Grammith indignantly behind the necromancer.
- Hungry rats, - calmly said Feurlis, letting his subordinate go with the characteristic gesture, - want to profit by our supplies, - Feurlis continued turning to the Warlord. - I believe your participation would be useful...
- Are all those breaks your work, by any chance?! - asked the First Knight of the Empire with suspicion trying to find out if the necromancer is involved in the sudden tournament problems.
- Why?... - replied Feurlis with the same calm and emotionless voice, - How could I encroach on the holy of holies?
- You of all people? - ironically noted Grammith, but decided not to escalate the situation without having obvious evidence, - Tell me what happened.
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! Our intelligence service discovered dangerous robbers' lairs and a few mechanical assembly complexes not far from our borders. Therefore, Councilor Feurlis asks brave warriors to provide his agents with covering forces within the upcoming mystery mission. No armies and unnecessary attention - only small units, consisting of followers from the Leaders Guild!
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the mystery mission;
- Engaging the enemy is allowed only by the forces of followers from the Leaders Guild;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy patrols are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however all this additional recklessness will be limited to 50 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Win over each level has a valuable reward depending on the level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the patrols of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. Additional battles will become available on the 6th day - and will be limited only by the number of attempts;
- Successful military clans and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies.
Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 9 days until April 24 inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
Taking into account all the risks of the planned mission, Councilor Feurlis is ready to compensate for the effort spent by issuing parts of the Heaven Bow (up to 20 parts) and Dark Boots (up to 20 parts) for wins:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 3,750 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 3,750 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
Let’s start the mission!