|Mass delayЕ Chain lightningЕ A shoot forward and a sharp lunge! Blow, one more! A few broad swings of the battle staff - and a dozen dummies carefully placed across the training ground, already lying on the ground. And above them towered the lonely figure of the dark elf Kh'Everst, who was most focused on training exercises, Her Majesty's Councilor on special issues.|
- Are you practicing your new diplomatic tactics? Ц from afar the voice of the Councilor Feurlis came, in whose words an ironic tone was clearly heard, despite it usually being monotone and unemotional.
- For the last few days i have had a strong feeling that I shall need these skills soon, - the answer came from the mouth of the dark elf, who turned to face the unexpected guest.
- What is the reason? -The necromancer asked, as if sincerely not understanding what the man was talking about.
Kh'Everst merely stepped forward and placed his left hand on Feurlis shoulder, then grinned mysteriously as he replied:
- I think youТre about to tell me...
- How well do you know your bandits? - discarding word games, the necromancer immediately got right to the point.
- Good enough not to doubt their skill, - Kh'Everst replied almost without hesitation, but then added, - Although I haven't relied on their fighting skills for a long time. Perhaps they even got a little bored sitting around.
- Trust me, at least one of them certainly wasnТt bored, - there was no specifics in Feurlis's words, but the dark elf still grasped the hidden meaning in them.
- I take it that just talking to him isn't part of your plan?
- No, - answered the necromancer - and with this one word Kh'Everst already felt the full depth of the madness that he would soon experience, - My plan is far more interesting - and you wonТt like it. But you are ready for it anyway, - Feurlis finished, gesturing with a bony hand at the training dummies scattered around.
Lords and Ladies! During an unsuccessful raid on the smugglers' lair, the Councilor Kh'Everst was captured by the robbers. According to intelligence, they are going to take him out into the wastelands along one of the smuggling routes, in order to demand a ransom for his release. But the Empire will not negotiate with the extortionists, and therefore urges everyone to take part in the operation to catch the smugglers! It is necessary to save the captive Councilor, and at the same time, as much as possible to clear the imperial roads of illegal goods!
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 or above can participate;
- Attacks on ordinary caravans are allowed with shop artifacts only (AFS), enchantments do not work;
- Any available artifacts without any enchantment restrictions with the sum of enchantment power from 40 are recommended for intercepting reinforced caravans (FFA);
- Battles take place in a 1x1 format according to the rules of an ambush attack;
- According to Imperial Intelligence, caravan protection is provided by the united armies of local and nomadic robbers;
- For successful ambushes, activity points will be awarded with which court magician Abu-Bakir can bestow magical enhancements to your army. All enhancements are valid only within the framework of this combat operation;
- The number of activity points received depends on the difficulty level of the enemy;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy caravans are available, as well as up to 50 additional ones with increased difficulty and insignificant rewards, only 75 attempts will be allocated to complete them. The composition and number of enemy units at each level are the same for all Lords and Ladies of the same combat level, faction and class;
- Each main difficulty level will offer a choice of two pairs of opponents, each of which includes a regular and a strengthened version of the caravan. After defeating an ordinary opponent, itТs enhanced counterpart will become unavailable - and vice versa. At each level, you can defeat no more than 2 opponents, one opponent from each pair. Reinforced caravans are available for ambush to Lords and Ladies from the 7th combat level;
- Special attention should be paid to smugglers of every 5th difficulty level - they are accompanied by enemy leaders;
- At the maximum 50th level of difficulty, you will have to meet face-to-face with the leader of the smugglers for the victory over which you can get the main reward;
- Important! First priority is to find and rescue the Councilor Kh'Everst. After his release, he certainly will not refuse to thank his rescuers by providing combat support during the remainder of the operation. Probably, the dark elf will need some time to recover his strength after being in captivity, but the more actively he performs certain actions in battle, the more effectively his skills in using a combat staff, as well as Darkness and Chaos magic, will be restored;
- Important! Kh'Everst has its own characteristics, so the main parameters of the Lord or Lady (attack, defense, initiative, morale and luck) will not affect him, but he will feel the effects of enchantments, additional properties of artifacts and skills not related to the parameters of the Lord or Lady;
- The combat operation will last 10 days, until October 15 inclusive;
- On the first day, caravans of only 10 initial difficulty levels are available for ambush. Every next day, 10 more levels will become accessible. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will be available, and on the 8th day, the final 10 difficulty levels will become available.;
- During the operation, you can re-fight the already passed difficulty levels and gain points, if necessary;
- For defeating an enemy, Lords and Ladies can receive Thieves/Rangers Guild points (or Hunter guild points if you are not a member of either guild), gold, armaments, diamonds, LeadersТ Guild troops, parts of LeadersТ Guild troops, and parts of the Heaven Ring or the Dark dagger, but no more than once per difficulty level. For the first victory over the caravan of each 5th difficulty level, you can get a random element;
- The top 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies;
- Clan reward will be received by unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans, if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan. Upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited by3 Lords or Ladies per day;
- The Empire will additionally reward a commemorative artifact and achievement to all Lords and Ladies , who clear difficulty level 7. The durability of the artifact will depend only on the maximum difficulty level defeated.
During the event, Lords and Ladies can receive up to 33 pieces of the Heaven Ring and up to 20 pieces of the Dark dagger. Further, up to 10 pieces of the Heaven Ring can be received if their military clan takes a prize!
Reward for active Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies according to the results of the event:
Let's go to intercept!