|While the watchful eye from the Empire was entirely fixed at the robbers from the vast wastelands, their sea counterparts from the no less vast lands were already hungry for a higher prey with might and main. Yes, and the sensible captains - too. Red Beard had recently surrounded himself with either spineless cuttlefish, ready at his very first word to lead a whole fleet to slaughter to the joy of the Dead Armada, or even worse - adherents of that very Armada. It’s better to temporarily be in touch with the desperate little ones from the mainland again. They at least know the value of a good fighter's life, and they pay quite handsomely. What more do you need to boldly dash into a raid under the command of such a cap? Well, maybe a couple more kegs of excellent rum!|
Attention, Lords and Ladies! It is rumoured that rogue pirate recruiters have reappeared in the Empire’s taverns, luring travelers into their ranks with beautiful tales of easy money and fast ships with experienced crews. Be careful!
Excerpts from the last revision of pirate code:
1) According to the pirate code of honor only verified captains from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in raids, and the raids on the merchant trading ships are carried out in the format 1 vs 1;
2) The raids take place with only the crew that you can fit on the ship. The rest of the crew will be able to wait out the raids in the inn or tavern;
3) It is worthwhile to consider your target well through your spyglass. If the defenders of the enemy ship are not an equal match for your crew, it is better to look for an easier victim. But the easier the victim - the less potential profit;
4) Given the weighty risk of losing enchantments at sea, you should only come to battle in standard shop artifacts. Enchantments have no effect;
5) Remember that the unique faction racial abilities won’t work, you are a pirate now! But your talents work in full, and let's also do without any magic tricks - the ships have to be patched for half a year after them. Magic talents is better not to choose, since magic is prohibited on ships;
6) Important! No more than 14 successful raids out of 21 available attempts can be carried out per day. Do not flog your crew too hard! They’re not horses - and they will die quickly. However Any unused attempts are postponed and carry over to the next days. A rested crew is a happy crew and likely to do much more work! (maximum - 126 attempts and 84 wins);
7) The duration of a raid should not exceed 6 days (until December 5th inclusive), however there will be a maximum of 4 days extra for cleaning up the merchants at sea (you can continue to complete your remaining attempts until December 9th inclusive);
8) After a successful raid you should plunder everything, taking with you anything that glitters, rings, shines and glimmers: silver, creature armaments, mercenary elements, diamonds, and artifacts with reduced durability;
9) 1 point of Thieves' Guild or +0.5 point of Hunters' Guild are added for a win;
10) Important! Do not forget about the mercenary market, where you can hire additional crew for silver. The prices of various fighters depend on the demand for them and prices change every hour. And by the way, the provision of services there today is the highest class! Do you want to get rid of a couple of extra dunces? Go ahead! Get silver at the rate minus a paltry 2%. Do you want to see everyone? Easily! The main thing is not to lose your eyes, otherwise they will run away - you will not catch;
11) If suddenly you have too much silver, it can be spent on a new, more powerful ship or cannon for your plundering;
12) The more powerful the ship, the more crew it will be able to take on board and the more cannons that can be installed on it;
13) The cannon’s parameters depend on the level of improvement and the level of the ship's captain. The captain’s parameters do not affect the cannon’s power;
14) Important! And the main thing to keep in mind is that among pirates it is no longer in vogue to die. Davy Jones is not so easy to shove off an extra burden today. Either be patient or push someone in the market. No more losses of crew into the battle!
15) At the end of all raids, Captain Red Beard will reward worthy pirates with artifacts from his own collection, and trade looted silver for fine amounts of gold according to the pirates exchange rate!
16) To keep up morale, Captain Red Beard will issue a bottle of premium rum for your 15th, 30th and 50th wins and the Golden scroll of calling for 75 wins!
| for 15 wins|
| for 30 wins|
| for 50 wins|
| for 75 wins|
One more thing! From the stolen port records it has become known that some Imperial ships are transporting a valuable cargo - parts of a Heaven dagger and parts of Imperial helmet. Plunder as many ships as possible - and you will certainly be able to get some!
for 10 wins: +1 part;
for 20 wins: +2 parts;
for 30 wins: +3 parts;
for 40 wins: +4 parts;
for 60 wins: +5 parts;
for 70 wins: +5 parts;
At the end of the raids, depending on the amount of silver stolen, Red Beard will personally issue up to 10 parts of the Heaven dagger.
It will be possible to collect from the parts, a full-fledged artifact, if you can gather 100 parts of the artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repairing or enchanting.
- The best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will earn special respect among the pirates and will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the plundered silver by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies in the battles under the clan gonfalon;
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they plunder not less than 4000 of silver under the clan gonfalon;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- Recruiting to the military clans is limited to 3 per day during the event.
Reward for active Lords or Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies based on the event results: