|According to a long-standing folklore, itís not customary to begin the New Year with debts. But it just so happened that the Empire was slightly indebted to the pirates for their recent visit to its sea trade routes. This means that they probably will have to pay twice as much! However, the imperial "leviathans" were never stingy with payment of debts, and no superstitions can restrain their "generosity". It's time to give the pirates what they deserve! Cast off the ropes! Set course for the enemy!|
Brave Lords and Ladies! The sea robbers have again imagined themselves to be the masters of the local waters - and therefore the Warlord Grammith calls on everyone to join the hunt for pirates!
1) A personal ship is waiting for each Lord and Lady from the 5th combat level;
2) The initial ship's capacity is 50% of the army's creatures, and also affects spellís damage;
3) Battles are held in the format-two ships of Lords and/or Ladies against one pirate;
4) According to the results of each battle, Lords and Ladies can be promoted for win or demoted for defeat;
5) For each battle, you can get silver, the amount of which depends on the naval rank and the result of the battle;
6) For silver, the imperial workshops are ready to install new cannons, set-throwers or increase the ship's capacity for troops;
7) Canon parameters depend on your combat level and canonsí upgrades;
8) The higher the rank Ė the stronger the army of the captured pirate;
9) Upon reaching the rank of "Captain", each victorious battle will be additionally rewarded with battle potions, which can be transferred, sold on the market or used to get an increase in parameters for a day;
10) To eliminate the risk of pirates capturing valuable elements, enchantments have no effects in battles. Only shop artifacts are allowed;
11) You can hunt pirates no more than 10 times a day, unused attempts are transferred to the next day;
12) The pirate hunt will last only 8 days until 13 January inclusive (+4 days for the end of the battles, until 17 January inclusive);
13) When defeating the pirates, the Lord or Lady will receive points from the Mercenaries guild, creature armaments, elements, elixirs of restoration;
14) Many pirates are engaged in the slave trade, so there is a chance to meet creatures aboard a pirate ship. The cage can be destroyed by magic or in melee. When the cage is destroyed, the imprisoned creatures will join the army of the Lord or Lady who freed them. One squad of surviving creatures can be taken with you in subsequent battles but losses in these units are not restored;
15) The Empire will generously reward the Lords and Ladies who have collected the largest amount of silver.
Warlord Grammith will closely follow the military successes of each Character and additionally encourage them with parts of special artifacts:
for 10 wins: + 1 part;
for 20 wins: + 2 parts;
for 30 wins: + 3 parts;
for 40 wins: + 4 parts;
for 50 wins: + 5 parts;
for 60 wins: + 5 parts.
And also up to 10 pieces of Magma Helmet based on the results of the reward, taking into account the personal contribution of each to the success of the operation.
- Successful military clans and distinguished Lords/Ladies will be especially rewarded. The reward will be based on the final rating of clans, where the final result will be equal to the amount of silver earned by the best 100 Lords and Ladies of the clan (regardless of whether there was a clan application or not);
- Unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan reward if they bring the clan 400 points or more;
- If a Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from a military clan, the clan loses all points scored by the Lord/Lady for this clan; upon re-joining the points will be restored;
- It is prohibited to leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- Invitation to military clans is limited to 3 Lords or Ladies per day.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies according to the results of the event:
Sway the sails!