|Despite the prejudices that sometimes exist in the lands adjacent to the Empire, a sense of warm hospitality is no stranger here. Its a trait often exploited by her many enemies. But when true faithful friends drop by, she is always happy to greet them and, if necessary, provide proper support and assistance.|
"Warlord" the deep voice of Glorlaf rang out as the senior combat master entered Grammith's office, "You have a guest."
"Another madman with his reformist ideas?" the knight asked with weary indifference, not taking his eyes off the papers.
"Not really. Although I wouldn't comment about the madman…" the barbarian battle-master replied intriguingly.
"How many of these formalities of yours are there?!" suddenly, an unceremonious and painfully familiar voice was heard from the corridor, and after a moment, the image of another barbarian appeared in the doorway – Rayzar from the “Scarlet Blades”.
"How many years, how many winters has it been since we last met!" The Warlord's mood immediately changed, and he threw aside the pile of reports and came out from the table to properly greet the Empire’s old friend.
"Too many... I would even say - far too many" said the bounty hunter, "It seems to me that this war with the tribal horde has been going on for ages."
"And you still don't need our military help?.." The Warlord asked just in case, knowing the answer in advance.
"No. Our leaders are too proud to ask for it even now" came the expected answer.
"So what brings you here? Just popping up for a couple of days to enjoy our tournament?" chuckled Grammith.
"You know I prefer a more old-fashioned competition. One that is entered blindly, so that there are more people, and more importantly with scheming and betrayal!" a spark of slightly forgotten emotions flashed in Rayzar's eyes, but a bit of regret still crept into his voice, "But some other time... While the steppe khan is warming his frostbitten ass by the fire, I decided to go out on a 'hunt'."
"I hope you don't have to worry about problems with the guards?.." the Warlord asked warily, knowing full well the peculiarities of the mercenaries from the "Scarlet Blades".
"Don't worry, my prey is hiding far beyond the sea - and I'm going there with the first ship. But the brotherhood…" Rayzar was silent for a moment, choosing the right words, "has experienced hard times. And I heard you have a new Guild here. Leaders, or whatsitsname? People say it’s possible to hire a group of reliable daredevils there?.."
"Who is it that says so?" Grammith asked in surprise, throwing a sidelong glance at Glorlaf, but he only made a helpless gesture, "In fact, things are a little different. But I think we can strike a deal…"
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! Warlord Grammith asks for support for an old friend of the Empire, the barbarian Rayzar from the “Scarlet Blades” brotherhood, who is journeying across the sea on a dangerous mission. He does not need a huge army - only a small detachment consisting of followers of the Leaders’ Guild will be enough.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate;
- Only the units of their followers from the Leaders’ Guild are allowed to take to the battlefield;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current Guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however, this additional recklessness will be limited to 75 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Winning each level has a valuable reward, depending on the enemy level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the enemy units of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every subsequent day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will open, and on the 8th day, the final 10 difficulty levels will become available;
- The goal of this task: provide combat support to the barbarian Rayzar in his mission;
- Important! Rayzar is a true barbarian and an excellent melee fighter, however, if necessary, he can also throw something weighty. A long sea voyage may not have the best effect on his combat skills, but he is a strong guy - and will certainly be able to adapt quickly;
- The 75 most successful military clans, and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels also count;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for the clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 10 days till 14 February inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
In turn, Rayzar promises a fair share of all the booty and is additionally ready to thank everyone who provides him with combat support with parts of Magma Shield (up to 15 parts) and parts of Heaven dagger (up to 20 parts) for wins:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 5,000 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
Let’s go on an adventure!