|Having solved the problem of land "rats", it is time to hunt the sea rats. It's time to remind who the true masters of these waters are. And it is not unscrupulous pirates, whose impudence is matched only by their own greed, but the famous imperial "Leviathan", whose fame is as great as the terrible fate of those fools who dare to challenge it and risk to come together.|
Glorious Lords and Ladies! Once again the pirates had the nerve to frequent the imperial shipping lanes. To remind them of their place, Warlord Grammith calls upon all who wish to join the coming hunt for these scoundrels!
1) A personal ship awaits every Lord or Lady From combat level 5;
2) The capacity of the initial ship is 50% of the creatures of the army and has a corresponding effect on magic damage;
3) Battles take place in the format of two Lords and Ladies ships against one pirate ship;
4) Victories in battles can be marked by a promotion, and defeats by a reduction. The higher the rank, the stronger the captured pirate's army and the higher the reward for defeating him;
5) For each battle you can get silver, the amount of which depends on the naval rank and the outcome of the battle;
6) For silver, imperial shipbuilders can install new cannons, setmeters, or increase the ship's troop capacity;
7) The parameters of the cannons depend on their improvements and the Lord or Lady’s combat level;
8) Upon reaching the rank of "Captain" each victorious battle will additionally be encouraged with battle potions, which can be transferred, sold on the market, or used to get a boost in parameters for a day;
9) To eliminate the risk of pirates hijacking valuable items, modifiers do NOT work in combat. Only artifacts from the store are allowed;
10) You can hunt pirates no more than 10 times a day, unused attempts are carried over to the next day;
11) The hunt for pirates will continue 8 days in total up to and including November 24 (+4 days for the end of battles, up to and including November 28);
12) Upon defeating the pirates, the Lord or Lady may receive Mercenary Guild points, creature artifacts, mercenary items, recovery elixirs;
13) Many pirates engage in the slave trade - so there is a chance of encountering caged creatures aboard a pirate ship. The cage can be destroyed with magic or melee. After destroying the cage the imprisoned creatures will join the army of the Lord or Lady who freed them. One squad of surviving creatures can be taken with them in subsequent battles, but losses in these squads are not recovered;
14) The Empire will generously reward the Lord and Ladies who collected the most silver.
Warlord Grammith will closely monitor the combat success of each Lord and Lady and additionally reward them with fragments of special artifacts:
for 10 victories: 1 part;
for 20 victories: 2 parts;
for 30 victories: 3 parts;
for 40 victories: 4 parts;
for 50 victories: 5 parts;
for 60 victories: 5 parts.
As well as up to 10 pieces of Magma Boots based on the results of the award, taking into account the personal contribution of each to the success of the operation.
- Successful military clans and distinguished Lords and Ladies will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be based on the final ranking of clans, where the final result will be equal to the amount of silver earned Top 100 Clan Lord and Ladies (whether there was a clan application or not);
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive the award if they bring at least 400 points to the clan;
- If a Lord or Lady quits/is expelled from a military clan, the clan loses all the points the Lord or Lady has gained for that clan; if he re-joins, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will not be allowed;
- Admission to military clans during the event is limited to three Lords of Ladies per day.
Reward for all Lord and Ladies of the Leading military Clans:
The top 5,000 Lord and Ladies of the event are rewarded with a personal award:
Hoist the sails!