|Sometimes even the most freedom-loving, once they have had a taste of power, can turn into cruel despots and tyrants. And if a leader is initially subject to vices, they will in time become the pillars upon which his power rests. Pirate power has always been based on willfulness and greed, two traits that, with the right effort, can complement each other for a long time. But in time their paths are destined to diverge.|
Somewhere in the waters near the Pirate Archipelago. It was no coincidence that the two ships met, and the sailors of one of them immediately threw over the bridge to the next deck. They soon had the image of a dismal, half-decomposed corpse in ragged pirate robes, with a dead parrot perched on his shoulder. Only unholy necromancer magic continued to keep the fallen pirate alive. Limping on his wooden leg, he walked across the bridge and down to the deck of another ship, and was immediately surrounded by a group of leering pirates, out of the crowd of which the old sea wolf stepped forward.
- Captain Redbeard didn't get his share of the recent raid, - the dead man said in a low voice, something otherworldly.
- Probably because we didn't send him anything, - the sea wolf answered with his head up proudly.
- What do you mean by that? - the dead messenger asked, continuing to remain completely unperturbed.
- Our sails have caught the free wind. You can tell that greedhead that, - the leader of the rebellious pirates said again.
- He won't just leave it at that.
- Oh, really?! - the sea wolf said sharply, taking out his pistol and pointing it at the dead pirate. And then the rest of the crew pointed their weapons at the intruder, - You were like a brother to me. But that toilet worm betrayed you and gave you up to the ocean. And then at his command you were torn from his grasp, turning you into this wretched semblance. And yet you still walk under his flag? You have earned your peace, - the pirate was silent with just a click of the shutter, - But not like this… - he added as he put the weapon away, then stepped forward and placed the black mark in the dead man's chillingly cold hand. But no sooner had he removed his own than the dead man's grip closed on his forearm, pulling his arm closer, almost to shoulder level. The dead parrot, who had been motionless all this time, moved suddenly, gripping the other black mark in his paw with his beak, and then simply let go, dropping it into the sea-wolf's open palm. The dead man's grip loosened, and then it was broken. He himself only turned and went back to his ship in silence. And when the ship finally set sail, the sea-wolf snorted grudgingly and glared at his crew. «Heading for the Mainland! - commanded the leader of the redoubtable pirates, - I know someone who will help us fully unfurl the sails…»
Attention, Lord and Ladies! Rumor has it that tavern pirate recruiters have resurfaced in the Empire, luring travelers into their ranks with tales of easy profits and fast ships with experienced crews. Be careful!
Parts from the new pirate code:
1) According to the pirate code of honor, only verified captains are allowed to participate in raids From combat level 5, and the raids on the merchant ships themselves are carried out in a 1 on 1 format;
2) Raids only take place with the crew that fit on the ship. The rest can anchor in an inn or tavern;
3) Through the spyglass you should assess your target well. If the ship's defenders are beyond your crew's ability, it's better to look for an easier victim. But the simpler the victim, the smaller the potential profit;
4) New! From now on, not only imperial merchant ships can be attacked, but also the ships of sea smugglers and even the pirates of Redbeard. Catching them won't be easy, because they don't have their own itinerary, but if they get caught, let them know that these waters are now the domain of the Free Sails Pirates!
5) Given the risks of the craft, you should enter combat in standard equipment from the store. Modifiers do not work;
6) Important! Remember, the features of your faction no longer apply, you are now a pirate! Most of the talents are still working at full capacity, But let's not do any magic tricks or special tricks - the pirate trade is above all these showy tricks, and you don't want to patch up your ships afterwards. And without your 'readiness'-a real pirate is always like a cannon! So it is not worth taking magic talents, because magic is forbidden on the ship, and all the central talents and the talent 'concentration’ will not be more useful than dried gunpowder;
7) Important! A day can carry out no more than 14 successful raids with up to 21 attempts. You don't want to push the team, they're not horses - they'll die quickly. However, all unused attempts are carried over, for a rested crew is capable of much (Maximum 84 wins and 126 attempts);
8) The duration of the raid should not exceed 6 days (up to and including January 29), excluding special cases - a maximum of 3 days for everything (You can finish the remaining attempts until February 1 inclusive);
9) Important! After a successful raid you should take with you everything that shines, rings, rattles and gurgles: silver, creature artifacts, mercenary elements, diamonds, as well as artifacts with reduced strength. However, the rules have changed slightly: first the captain works for the crew, and then the crew starts working for the captain - so until you accumulate 10,000 silver in the command chest - you can not count on elements and artifacts;
10) For each victory you receive +1 point of the Thieves' Guild or +0.5 points of the Hunters' Guild;
11) Important! Do not forget about the mercenary market, where you can hire additional crew for silver. The prices of various fighters depend on the demand for them and change every hour. And by the way, the provision of services there is now the highest class! Want to get rid of a couple of extra dummies? Go for it! You'll get silver at a rate of minus a measly 2%. Want to see everyone? That's easy! Just don't lose your eyes, or you won't be able to catch them;
12) If suddenly too much silver is accumulated, it can be dropped on a new more powerful ship or cannons for it;
13) The more powerful the ship, the more crew it can carry and the more cannons can be mounted on it;
14) Parameters of the cannons depend on their upgrade and the level of the ship's captain, but do not depend on the captain's parameters;
15) Important! And the main thing is that it is no longer fashionable to die among pirates. It's not an easy burden for Davy Jones these days. Either endure it, or sell it on the market. No more losses from naval battles!
16) At the end of all their raids the pirates of the Free Sails will reward worthy men with artifacts from their loot and exchange the looted silver for gold at the pirate exchange rate.!
17) To keep morale up, the pirates give away a bottle of premium rum for 15, 30 and 50 wins, as well as the Golden scroll of calling For 75 wins!
| for 15 wins|
| for 30 wins|
| for 50 wins|
| for 75 wins|
One more thing! A little birdie told me that some ships carry some valuable cargo - fragments of Magma Sword and parts Heaven Staff. Steal as much as you can, and you'll be sure to get them!
for 10 victories: 1 part;
for 20 victories: 2 parts;
for 30 victories: 3 parts;
for 40 victories: 4 parts;
for 60 victories: 5 parts;
for 70 victories: 5 parts.
At the end of the raids, depending on the amount of looted silver, the pirates of the Free Sails will issue additional up to 10 pieces of Magma Sword.
- Best 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be able to earn special respect among the pirates and receive additional reward. Rewarding will be based on the final rating of clans, where the final result will be equal to the total amount of looted silver the best 100 Lords and Ladies of the clan in battles under its banner. The results of battles outside the clan will not be included in the clan score!;
- Unblocked Lord and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a clan award if they have managed to win at least 4,000 silver under its banner;
- If a Lord or Lady quits/is expelled from a military clan, the clan loses all the points gained by the hero for that clan; if he re-joins, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Admission to military clans during the event is limited to three Lords or Ladies per day.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
A personal award for the top 5,000 Lords and Ladies based on the results of the event: