|Life in the Empire has always been rich in events. Significant and not-so-significant, mundane and festive, routine and non-trivial - any adventurer hungry for money and glory can easily find something that suits his tastes on the bulletin board. In recent days, however, a particular flyer has begun to appear amongst the others, which has attracted the attention of almost every passing Lord or Lady in a marvelous way.|
«Attention glorious Lords and Ladies of the Lands of the Empire! The famous Grey Baron, a collector, numismatist, patron of the arts and organizer of special combat events invites all brave men and women who hunger for battle and arcane knowledge, who are not afraid of the heavy burden of choice! Challenge your own fate and luck - and learn the mysteries of ancient and long-forgotten knowledge!»
«By accepting this invitation, you voluntarily waive all possible claims against the organizer of this event regarding any kind of unpredictable consequences of your personal choice!»
Lords and Ladies! You have a unique opportunity to take part in an unusual combat event organized by the mysterious Gray Baron. If you are not afraid to make a choice and face its consequences, then this challenge is especially for you!
Addendum #1 to the Participation Agreement:
1) The following are allowed to participate in the event all Lords and Ladies from combat level 5;
2) Allowable ammunition is artifacts from the store, modifiers do not work;
3) Only personal armies are allowed to fight, factional skills and talents work in full;
4) The armies and units of different official and unofficial factions will act as opponents;
5) Battles can take place in several different formats. Look carefully at the environment on the map, so as not to miss possible hidden details of current and future battles;
6) The combat stages of the event are divided into main battles and additional battles. The main battles are tied to the central road and lead to the endpoint of the journey. Additional battles are attached to branching paths. The difficulty of the main battles will be standard, and the difficulty of additional battles will increase as you move further away from the main path;
7) All combat encounter points are tied to the location of the scattered on the map of ancient mysteries. Each track reveals the secret of a long-forgotten skill and this is a permanent gain to one of the Lord’s or Lady’s characteristics, which will last until the end of the main path. However, the fragility and instability of these grits makes it impossible to hesitate: It will not be possible to go back to the missed stages. You can only move forward!
7) Each main and additional stage of the event will offer a fork of two possible paths with different choices of rewards and opponents. Only one of the suggested paths will allow you to move on. Make your choice thoughtfully and deliberately - only 2 attempts will be given for each direction. If you fail again, the chosen path will be closed and the reward will be irretrievably lost;
8) If defeated on one of the chosen paths, you may attempt to challenge the enemy on the other. However, if attempts on both paths are exhausted, both will be closed and the Lord’s or Lady’s army will have to return to the main road and proceed to the next main stage;
9) In total there will be available 35 main battle stages. Maximum number of wins: 105;
10) Important! Any additional combat stage will be given the option to give up and move on to the next main stage. It will not be possible to undo this decision and go back;
11) On the first day only 5 combat stages will be available, each following day 5 new stages will be unlocked;
12) The event will last 10 days, up to and including April 13;
13) As a reward for victories in battles can be obtained Hunter, Mercenary, Thief and Watcher guild points, as well as – gold, diamonds, creature artifacts, elements, units in reserve, summoning scrolls, parts of units in reserve and fragments of special artifacts:
A total of up to 30 Magma Ring fragments and up to 20 Magma Dagger fragments can be obtained per battle. In addition, the Grey Baron promises to reward the success of individual Lords and Ladies with a special trophy artifact from his personal collection. The strength of the artifact will depend on the number of ancient mysteries found and returned to the Grey Baron.
A personal award for the top 5,000 Lords and Ladies based on number of victories:
There will be no additional awards not listed in this addendum!
Let fate show the way to success!