Each tournament has its own limitations on allowed ammunition, total number of battles and defeats. Thus, if the player does not fit the ammunition requirements - he or she cannot enlist for tournament challenges. If the number of carried out or lost combats has reached the limit, the player cannot participate in the tournament at current combat level anymore.
Tournaments are divided into three types by admitted ammunition:
1) "Unarmed". Lords can only enlist for challenges with no artifact equipped at all.
2) "Standard". Lords aren't admitted to the arena unless they have a minimum set of equipment which is determined by the sum of AP (ammunition points) of worn artifacts. Only shop artifacts are allowed. Enchanted artifacts (Enchanters' guild) are allowed, but the enchantments have no effect on this arena.
3) "Free-for-all". Lords can enlist regardless of the items they currently wear. Enchantments do have effect in these types of tournaments.
Orb of Reinforcement
Additional stack of allied creatures steps into the arena
Orb of Resurrection
75% of perished creatures are resurrected in active stack
Orb of Ammo
Active stack receives 5 shots if it is a shooter
Orb of Mana Replenishment
Active stack receives 25 mana if it is a caster, otherwise the character does.
Orb of Attack
Active stack increases its attack by 10
Orb of Defense
Active stack increases its defense by 15
Orb of health
Active stack increases its hit points by 30%
Orb of initiative
Active stack increases its initiative by 2
Orb of speed
Active stack increases its speed by 1
Player ammunition is entirely up to the player as long as it is above the minimum AP required for the tournament and has enough durability to endure the maximum amount of battles (up to 5 for 1 vs 1; up to 4 for 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3). Note that Alec brigades can wear enchanted artifacts, just as player characters.
The tournament schedule is as follows:
|1 vs 1||17:10|
|2 vs 2||10:10|
|3 vs 3||14:10|
I. Minor, Blindfold, Team blindfold, Paired Tournaments
1. Empire sets a basic prize and an incentive prize for every tournament.
2. The basic prize can consist of gold and diamonds. The incentive prize can only consist of gold.
3. 20% of all enlisting fees are added to the basic prize. 80% of enlisting fees are added to the incentive prize.
4. Main prize on each level is split into 50%, 30% and 20% and distributed between 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively.
5. Incentive prize is split equally between top 10% participants.
In team blindfold tournament, there are two credits, individual and team ones.
For paired tournament, both main and incentive prizes are split in half for random and preset team prizes. After that each of the two halves is dispensed according to paragraphs 4 and 5.
I.I. Paired Tournament Plus
All entry fees contribute to the main prize fund. There is no bonus fund, and no special awards are allocated for the best 10% contestants. Prizes are only awarded to those who reach the required number of victories, in any number of attempts:
Gold: 15 victories with a win rate of 90%
Silver: 15 victories with a win rate of 80%
Bronze: 15 victories.
III. Mixed tournament
1. Empire sets the basic prize for every tournament.
2. 100% of all admission fees are added to the basic prize to form the main prize.
3. Main prize is distributed between the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place participants in a 50% / 30% / 20% ratio.
More specifically, 1st place players receive 0.5*X gold each, 2nd place players receive 0.3*X each, 3rd place players receive 0.2*X each, where:
|Main prize ;|
|Tournament title||Number of
|1st place||2st place||tier-ups|
|Gamblers League||64||1.000||36.000||12.000||6.000||Up to 60 min||00 and 30 min hourly
(when no other
|Golden Deck Tournament||128||2.000||150.000||50.000||25.000||Up to 70 min||00:00, 11:00,
|Sunny City Cup||256||2.000||300.000||100.000||50.000||Up to 80 min||12:00, 18:00|