|Once again, the sound of a hunting horn echoes over the vast imperial frontier. Whether they are wild beasts or just live like them – now they have been branded with the stigma of prey. Their fate is to become the base for future trophies, to honourably perish at the point of Lords' swords and arrows, who challenge the wilderness without fear in their hearts. The Great Hunt has begun!|
Lords and Ladies, today the Hunters’ Guild opens a new Hunting Season and invites all hunters to take part.
- All players of combat level 5 or above are invited. Only 'shop artifacts' are allowed, and artifact enchantments have no effect;
- All battles are 1v1 PVE;
- Spell damage racial bonuses for wizards do not apply in these hunts;
- The hunter is given a map with marked targets of different difficulties. Targets are identical for all Heroes of the same combat level, faction and class;
- On day one, only 10 levels of difficulty are unlocked. 10 more levels will be unlocked every subsequent day. To be able to attack the next day's targets, all targets from the previous day need to be eliminated;
- Victories grant points towards the Hunters’ Guild, as well as gold, creature armaments, and/or hunter artifacts;
- Choosing the higher difficulty yields higher rewards and provides more points for the Lord/Lady. Rewards from one target do not sum up. After completing easier choices, the reward for the higher ones will decrease;
- This event will last 8 days. December 5th will be the last day;
- If you win 50 hunts, you will receive a 15-day version of Abu Bakir’s Charm;
- Heroes of successful military clans who distinguish themselves will be given special rewards. Rewards will be given out based on the final clan rating, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the points earned by all Lords/Ladies of the clan. (If a lord changes clan during the event, points can be re-earned);
- Clan members’ score will contribute towards the clan score if they contribute at least 15 points to the clan, and they are member of the clan at the time of victory;
- If the hero is evicted or leaves his military clan, the clan would lose his contribution to the score. If the same member rejoins, the lost points will be returned;
- You can’t leave a clan on the last day of the event;
- The admission to military clans is limited – up to 3 lords/ladies per day;
The accomplishments of each Lord and Lady will be further recognised with are artifact parts:
For 10 victories: +1 part;
For 20 victories: +2 parts;
For 30 victories: +4 parts;
For 40 victories: +5 parts;
For 50 victories: +6 parts;
For 60 victories: +8 parts;
For 80 victories: +9 parts;
It will be possible to collect from the parts, a fully-fledged artifact, once you gather 100 parts of the artifact. This artifact cannot be transferred for use or rent, but it can be transferred for repairing or enchanting.
All heroes who are victorious at level 15 will receive a special achievement visible on their profile, and a trophy of the forest, the durability of which depends on the points scored. There will be no additional rewards that are not mentioned in this thread.
Reward for heroes of leading combat clans:
Good luck hunting!