|Steadfastly and selflessly, the troops of the Sun Knights under the command of the brave Lords and Ladies held the defense, holding back the onslaught of countless hordes of ferocious enemies. If at first it seemed that the bandits were driven either by a banal thirst for profit, or by a selfish desire to seize a mysterious portal, then with each next wave of attack it became clearer that they only want bloody and cruel reprisal for such an unceremonious intrusion into their "legal" possessions. Unfortunately, in place of each fallen villain, several new ones soon rose - even more evil and bloodthirsty. But the hours and minutes passed inexorably - and the lifetime of the mysterious enchantments of Abu-Bakir was coming to an end. As soon as the last lagging units of the Sun Knights stepped over the edge of the portal, its magic began to change rapidly, chaotically resonating and distorting, systematically shrinking to the size of a small spark of light. In a short moment, the light of a blinding flash filled the whole space for many leagues around. When it faded, not a trace remained of the mysterious portal, as well as of the Empire’s Lords and Ladies. On the island plateau there were only devastated bandit camps and the ruins of castles. Perhaps this lesson will slightly pacify their ardor and discourage them from violating the Empire borders of the with ill intentions - at least for a while, while they recover from their losses.|
The Imperials, meanwhile, found themselves in the very place where, a few moments ago, the gilded walls and shining spiers of the castle of the Sun Knights stood. Now, there is again an uneven carpet of slightly yellowed and heavily crushed grass. Everything returned to normal.
- Is the campaign over? - Grammith asked slightly cautiously, turning his gaze to Abu-Bakir, who bowed to the ground in order to pick up a dimly shining crystal with an almost extinguished spark of primordial light inside.
- Ours - yes, - the sorcerer answered shortly, carefully putting the crystal in his bag, - Theirs, I doubt ...
- Glorious warriors, - said the Warlord, looking into the distance at the devastated bandit wastelands, - It's a pity, too fanatical.
- Yes, - the court magician agreed and immediately added, - But they, perhaps, will be nicer of all ...
- All? - Grammith again looked questioningly at the sorcerer, - Wait, you're not going to? ..
- Interesting idea! - Abu-Bakir suddenly exclaimed with enthusiasm, not allowing the governor to finish, - She needs to be urgently thought out, - he added, quickly turning around and heading towards his riding elephant.
- Stop! We need to discuss this seriously! - Grammith shouted in the back of the sorcerer and with a brisk step went after him.
- Certainly, - Abu-Bakir answered without slowing down, simultaneously hitting the ground with his staff - and he was immediately caught by the winds of two air elementals that appeared, which instantly helped the magician climb onto the elephant's back, - On the way back, - the sorcerer grinned at last and rushed in the direction of the nearest road to the Capital.
Lords and Ladies, the crusade of the mysterious Sun Knights is over - and the court magician Abu-Bakir thanks everyone who made their contribution to the success of this unusual experiment. In addition to the main reward of this campaign - invaluable combat experience, Warlord Grammith also rewards everyone who managed to defeat the enemy of difficulty 7 on the map with a special trophy artifact, the durability of which depends on the defeated main difficulty level:
The Empire also recognizes the 50 best military clans - a well-deserved reward and loyalty of new followers awaits all worthy ones who brought the clan at least 10 points:
|Clan rank||Reward||Battle glory|| |
|5 - 7||900 |
|8 - 10||800 |
|11 - 15||600 |
|16 - 20||500 |
|21 - 30||400 |
|29.||#2304||IV legion of Elfius||3,556|
|31 - 40||250 |
|34.||#1488||Тёмная лига Некромантов||2,713|
|36.||#7705||† Angels & Demons Ψ||2,679|
|39.||#8502||~Orden of snow leopards~||2,498|
|41 - 50||100 |
|42.||#8026||‹ Три Богатыря ›||2,016|
|43.||#3305||Украина. Величие Запада||1,931|
|45.||#326||Герои Уничтоженных Империй||1,894|
|46.||#522||Властители семи ветров||1,891|
|49.||#2303||III legion of Elfius||1,865|