|Despite the warnings of the Amphibian high priestess, her brethren were much more militant than expected - and often threw themselves into the battle against the enemies before the hail of deadly spells decimated their ranks. Excessive modesty or coldblooded deception? Or maybe it was some kind of strange test? However, all this was more of a concern for warlord Grammith, while Abu-Bakir wanted to get an answer to only one, completely different question. However, the priestess throughout the campaign tried in every possible way to avoid the company of the court magician - and only at the very edge of the mysterious portal were their paths destined to cross again.|
- Your patience deserves attention, magician from the portal, - the priestess was the first to say, literally a fraction of a moment ahead of Abu-Bakir.
- Has your tone changed? .. - noticed the court magician, intercepting the initiative in the conversation, in response to which the amphibian pulled back a little and pointedly tilted its head slightly to one side.
- Do you want to remain unanswered?
- No! - the wizard said at once, deciding not to flirt with her pride any longer, - Please tell me about him.
- I don't know much. We saw each other only once. He has no name, but he is not one of the faceless. His words do not lie, but his truth is more dangerous than any lie. Many see him as a savior - he calls you "Destroyer". I do not know why this exactly is the case.
- Is he a human? - Abu-Bakir asked.
- He is one of you, but not like you, - the priestess replied enigmatically.
- Too vague, - Abu-Bakir objected, wanting a more specific answer.
- Yes and no, - no less mysteriously clarified the amphibian and immediately continued, - Patience, magician from the portal - only time can dispel the veil of mist.
Sighing heavily, expressing a mixture of a whole range of different emotions that now alternated in Abu-Bekr's mind, the court magician still respectfully bowed his head in farewell and stepped aside, opening the way for the priestess to the portal.
The priestess, in turn, raised her coral staff and her eyes filled with a magical reflection of the sky - and in an instant, she was covered by thunderclouds. Flashes of lightning began to light up the expanse of the visibly darkened swampy valley, and then, amid a deafening cannonade of thunderous peals, drops of cold rain started to pour down. It was a parting gift from the lady of the storms, which would turn this area into an impassable swamp in a matter of hours, allowing the Lords and Ladies of the Empire to return home without any extra pursuers on their tail.
Lords and Ladies, the storm died down - and the mysterious amphibians left our land, hiding behind the veil of the mystical portal. The court magician Abu-Bakir thanks everyone who contributed to the success of this unusual experiment. And in addition to the main reward - invaluable combat experience, he also rewards everyone who managed to defeat the enemy of difficulty 7 on the map is awarded with a special trophy artifact, the durability of which depends on the defeated main difficulty level:
Also, the Empire commends the 75 best military clans - a well-deserved reward and loyalty of new followers awaits all worthy ones who brought the clan 10 points or more:
|Clan rank||Reward||Battle glory|| |
|5 - 8||900 |
|9 - 13||800 |
|14 - 20||600 |
|21 - 30||500 |
|24.||#2304||IV legion of Elfius||3,869|
|27.||#1488||Тёмная лига Некромантов||3,670|
|28.||#1512||† Nekropolis †||3,651|
|31 - 45||400 |
|39.||#3305||Украина. Величие Запада||2,729|
|40.||#1790||Орден "Клинок теней".||2,559|
|41.||#7705||† Angels & Demons ?||2,149|
|43.||#9426||Орден Рыцарей - меченосцев||2,065|
|44.||#522||Властители семи ветров||2,033|
|46 - 60||250 |
|47.||#8026||‹ Три Богатыря ›||1,733|
|49.||#4260||Легион Ордена Тамплиеров||1,683|
|50.||#2303||III legion of Elfius||1,675|
|54.||#2902||Воительницы - Амазонки||1,553|
|55.||#644||Гвардия Grail Keepers||1,352|
|58.||#493||Говорящие с Ветром||1,311|
|61 - 75||100 |
In addition, thanks to the best 3,750 Lords and Ladies, whose armies have managed to advance further than the rest. This feat will certainly attract even more glorious warriors to the ranks of your followers:
Top 139 Lords and Ladies by defeated enemy level: