|One of the most complicated investigations of Councilor Feurlis became more and more strange and mysterious every day. Every time the necromancer managed to find another clue, it began to lead him in a completely new direction. Sometimes it even seemed that they were not in any way connected with each other, but the instinct still suggested the opposite to the Councilor. "Spider" seemed to be in the center of someone else's web, by the strings of which someone else was pulling. Feurlis even guessed who it might be, but her motives remained completely unclear. Suddenly, when the necromancer had already plunged into the study of the question of a strange alliance of robbers and mechanics, a report from the investigators of the Tower of Oblivion unexpectedly fell on his desk. It seems that the silent raider, who now hardly resembled himself of the past, but looked more like a zombie, although still alive, did utter a few words during the next interrogation. "Elusive Tony" - similar to the name of one of the robber chieftains. But it looked even more like another trick. In any case, Feurlis simply could not help but check this lead.|
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! Councilor Feurlis informs about the impending secret reconnaissance mission into the territory of one of the robber bands. In this regard, he asks to allocate small troops of the Leaders' Guild followers to cover his scouts, who, if necessary, can give a worthy rebuff to the enemy and take joint actions!
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate in the mystery mission;
- Engaging with the enemy is allowed only by the forces of followers from the Leaders’ Guild;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current Leaders Guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- Important! Attacks on enemy units are allowed only with the forces of two groups of vanguards at the same time;
- One of three groups of friendly mercenaries (AI) can be recruited as an allied vanguard - they are not very smart, but they are well equipped and take only 25% of gold from the reward in case of win. Or you can bet on experience - and turn to one of the groups of followers of another Lord/Lady for help, if you are satisfied with the percentage of the loot they are asking for;
- Important! Advanced units of followers can provide their services as mercenaries to other units to carry out joint attacks on enemy units of already passed difficulty levels. The reward for such assistance will be +0.1 points for the Leaders 'Guild and +0.1 points for the Mercenaries' Guild, as well as a percentage of the reward in gold, which they are free to set at their discretion, but no more than 50%. A mandatory requirement for such mercenaries is the presence of 9+ level of the Leaders’ Guild and having passed the 10th level of the enemy;
- New! Mercenaries now take full responsibility for the combat assistance they offer and will not be able to activate automatic combat;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however all this additional recklessness will be limited to 75 attempts ;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Win over each level has a valuable reward depending on the enemy unit’s level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the patrols of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every next day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will open, and the final 10 additional battles will open on the 8th day;
- Successful military clans and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where, the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies. Wins at additional levels are also counted;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 10 days until 22 September inclusive.
In addition, Warlord Grammith is ready to provide the Leaders’ Guild with his support in the form of issuing ordinary or rare units for gold. Moreover, a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
Taking into account all the risks of the planned mission, Councilor Feurlis is ready to compensate for the effort spent by issuing parts of the Heaven Ring (up to 20 parts) и Dark boots (up to 20 parts) for wins:
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 5,000 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lords and Ladies of the leading military clans:
Personal reward for the best 5,000 Lords/Ladies based on the event results:
We wish you more wins!