|Smugglers have always been miserable parasites who profit from the Empire’s wealth, and therefore it is never a shame to spare neither effort nor expense to combat these pests. But since they began to supply arms and supplies to the robbers of the bandit wastelands, the hunt for each of them was truly a matter of honor for any local subject of the Empire who was true to its ideals with all of his heart and soul. And in good company this process can also become quite entertaining…|
Lords and Ladies! It is time once again to clear the Empire’s roads of these illegal caravans. Warlord Grammith summons everyone to join the battle to capture these smugglers. And the court magician Abu-Bakir, due to the particular importance of this operation, promises to provide magical support to armies of active interceptors. In addition, the magician managed to enlist the help of a powerful ally - a mysterious Genie, who is not averse to providing the imperial armies with combat and magical support directly on the battlefield.
- All Lords and Ladies of combat level 5 or above can participate;
- Attacks on ordinary caravans are allowed with shop artifacts only (AFS), enchantments have no effect;
- Any available artifacts without any enchantment restrictions with the sum of enchantment power from 40 are recommended for intercepting reinforced caravans (FFA);
- Battles take place in a 1vs1 format according to the rules of an ambush attack;
- According to Imperial Intelligence, caravan protection is provided by the united armies of local and nomadic robbers;
- For successful ambushes, activity points will be awarded with which court magician Abu-Bakir can bestow magical enhancements to your army. All enhancements are valid only within the framework of this combat operation;
- The number of activity points received depends on the difficulty level of the enemy;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy caravans are available, as well as up to 50 additional ones with increased difficulty and insignificant rewards, only 75 attempts will be allocated to complete them. The composition and number of enemy units at each level are the same for all Lords and Ladies of the same combat level, faction and class;
- Each main difficulty level will offer a choice of two pairs of opponents, each of which includes a regular and a strengthened version of the caravan. After defeating an ordinary opponent, its enhanced counterpart will become unavailable - and vice versa. At each level, you can defeat no more than 2 opponents, one opponent from each pair. Reinforced caravans are available for ambush to Lords and Ladies from the 7th combat level;
- Special attention should be paid to smugglers of every 5th difficulty level - they are accompanied by enemy leaders;
- At the maximum 50th level of difficulty, you will have to meet face-to-face with the leader of the smugglers for the victory over which you can get the main reward;
-Important! The allied Genie is reported to be proficient in both Chaos and Holy magic, and is also quite good with melee and ranged combat skills. It may take some time for her to reach her full potential, but the more she performs in combat, the better her skills and abilities will regenerate;
-Important! The Genie has its own characteristics, so the main parameters of the Lord or Lady (attack, defense, initiative) will affect her, as well as effects of enchantments, additional properties of artifacts and skills not related to the parameters of the Lord or Lady;
- The combat operation will last 10 days, until April 11 inclusive;
- On the first day, caravans of only 10 initial difficulty levels are available for ambush. Every next day, 10 more levels will become accessible. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will be available, and on the 8th day, the final 10 difficulty levels will become available;
- During the operation, you can re-fight the already passed difficulty levels and gain points, if necessary;
- For defeating an enemy, Lords and Ladies can receive Thieves’/Rangers’ Guild points, gold, armaments, diamonds, Leaders’ Guild troops, parts of Leaders’ Guild troops, and parts of the Magma Dagger or the Heaven Dagger, but no more than once per difficulty level. For the first victory over the caravan of each 4th difficulty level, you can get a random element;
- The top 75 military clans and all active Lords and Ladies in them will be specially rewarded. Rewarding will be carried out based on the final rating of the clans, where the final result will be equal to the sum of the maximum won difficulty levels for the clan by the top 100 Clan Lords/Ladies;
- Clan reward will be received by unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans, if they brought the clan at least 15 points;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is excluded from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for this clan. Upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited by3 Lords or Ladies per day;
- The Empire will additionally reward a commemorative artifact and achievement to all Lords and Ladies , who clear difficulty level 7. The durability of the artifact will depend only on the maximum difficulty level defeated.
During the event, Lords and Ladies can receive up to 33 pieces of Magma Dagger and up to 20 pieces of Heaven Dagger. Further up to 10 pieces of Magma Dagger can be received if their military clan takes a prize!
Reward for active Lords and Ladies of leading military clans:
Personal reward for 5,000 best Lords and Ladies according to the results of event:
Let’s go to intercept!