|Author||[Update] CG in the battles for taxes|
|In the battles for taxes, one of the requirements for getting CG points, which said that "Remaining army of winning side was less than 75%" is removed.|
At the same time, changed the number of CG points received:
1) % modifications up to 60 -> 0.8 CG point
2) % modifications from 60 to 120 -> 1.2 CG point
3) % modifications above 120 -> 1.5 CG point
|n the battles for taxes, one of the requirements for getting CG points, which said that "Remaining army of winning side was less than 75%" is removed|
sorry, what does this mean?
|It means, previously there was a rule that the winning army must have less than 75% of their army to gain CG, probably to deter clans just easily farming CG. |
|If the winning army had more than 75% hp, their arts wouldn't lose durability. |
|If the winning army had more than 75% hp, their arts wouldn't lose durability.|
i dont think so...
When first introduced
These battles are of the 2x2 format with no restrictions on weaponry nor on combat levels. Commanders’ Guild points may be granted to the victor if:
1) 4 Lords took part in the battle;
2) The sum of the difference of combat levels is not more than 4 (Lords of combat levels 21 and 20 are counted as Lords of combat level 19);
3) The victor’s army suffers over 25% casualties at the end of the battle.
In these battles artifacts do lose their durability.
Thereby implying that should you not take 25% casualties (ie massive imbalance) you would not get CG points, nor would your arts lose durability.
I think this has subsequently changed, however at one point was true.
|lots of changes happened.|
level 20,21,22 considered equal, not lev 19.
arts will lose dura in Battle over taxes.