|Masterfully parrying the enemy attack, the Warlord Grammith took a step back, and then with one precise blow of his sword pierced the murderer who attacked him through and through. Another fool dared to challenge the First Knight of the Empire, hoping to leave alive after that. Putting his plate boot to the chest of the robber who had settled on his knees, the Warlord, with a quick movement, removed the bloody blade from the body of such an unworthy enemy - and sent him to rest in the company of a dozen others, whose bodies lay around. A light and so pleasant a feeling of fatigue ran through Grammith's entire body - recently he rarely had a chance to personally enter the battlefield, but each time was like a holiday for the old soldier. Looking over the battlefield, the Warlord quickly assessed the balance of power: the men at arms finally imposed close combat on the enemy riflemen; a squad of paladins overtook cowards fleeing from the battlefield; and the sky was almost completely under the control of angels and griffins. Turning to check the positions of the crossbowmen, Grammith suddenly fixed his gaze on two solitary looming figures that were conducting some conversation, located far from the main fighting, on the very edge of the battlefield. They were the Councilor Feurlis and one of his subordinate high vampires.|
- All tasks completed, Master, - the vampire reported in a dark voice.
- And how is our "friend"? - the necromancer asked with his usual equanimity.
- On his way to the Tower of Oblivion.
- Great, - calmly, as if even indifferent, said Feurlis, - Leave a few traps for last - and return immediately.
- Yes, Sir, - the vampire bowed with a barely noticeable nod - and immediately disappeared into the air, leaving behind only rapidly dissipating streams of dark magic, from behind which the image of the approaching Grammith appeared.
- Perfect fight, Warlord, - said Feurlis in anticipation, - I see that the years have not dulled your fighting skills.
- I prefer to look the enemy in the eyes, administering justice, - Grammith answered with notes of reproach in his voice, paying attention to the pristine blade of the necromancer's scythe, which during the entire campaign never tasted a drop of enemy blood.
- I have many eyes - and they are everywhere, - the Councilor calmly retorted, - Or do you think that this fight would have been so easy if my people had not poisoned their supplies the day before?
- Do you want to say that this is all your merit? - The Warlord asked discontentedly and perhaps even contemptuously.
- Not at all. All this is their merit, - Feurlis pointed with a bony finger into the distance, where the last battles with the participation of the armies of the Lords and Ladies of the Empire were still going on, - I just enjoy the retribution. And by the way, I think it has already happened. My men prepared a safe corridor so that none of the surviving bandits could prevent our triumphant return home.
- Perhaps, I agree, - Grammith replied in a slightly calmer tone, without looking away, - Chasing all kinds of mobs through the autumn forests is unworthy of the nobility of the Lords and Ladies of the Empire, - he finished, taking out the battle bugle and giving the long-awaited signal to withdraw.
Lords and Ladies, imperial justice is done - and our glorious march into the enemy's lands is triumphantly completed! Warlord Grammith thanks everyone who took part in this expedition, and additionally awards a trophy artifact to everyone who managed to defeat the enemy of the 10th difficulty level. The durability of the artifact depends on the maximum level of the defeated difficulty level.
Due to the increased complexity of the operation, the Empire additionally rewards our Lords and Ladies from its treasury. All Lords and Ladies who have won at least one victory can receive gold - an additional reward! The reward depends on the number of victories and the Lords/ Ladies combat level. Gold is given out on the Punitive Expedition event page.
Also, the Empire commends the 50 best military clans - a well-deserved reward and loyalty of new followers awaits all worthy ones who brought the clan 15 points or more:
|Clan Rank||Reward||Battle glory|| |
|5 - 7||900 |
|8 - 10||800 |
|11 - 15||600 |
|16 - 20||500 |
|21 - 30||400 |
|23.||#2304||IV legion of Elfius||4,166|
|31 - 40||250 |
|34.||#1488||Тёмная лига Некромантов||2,186|
|36.||#9426||Орден Рыцарей - меченосцев||1,938|
|37.||#8502||~Orden of snow leopards~||1,929|
|40.||#7705||† Angels & Demons Ψ||1,759|
|41 - 50||100 |
|43.||#2303||III legion of Elfius||1,555|
|45.||#1790||Орден "Клинок теней".||1,489|
|47.||#522||Властители семи ветров||1,458|
|47.||#8026||‹ Три Богатыря ›||1,458|
|49.||#2902||Воительницы - Амазонки||1,457|
In addition, thanks to the best 2,500 Lords and Ladies, whose armies have managed to advance further than the rest. This feat will certainly attract even more glorious warriors to the ranks of your followers.
Top 112 Lords and Ladies by defeated enemy level:
Hooray for the justice performers!