|The Great Contest was in full swing - and its twists and turns left almost no one who had any interest in the daily life of the Empire indifferent. The best Lords and Ladies from all corners of its vast lands, honored to be chosen by one of the warring sides, clashed with one another to the delight of the cheering crowd. However, even with such an extraordinary spectacle, there were still those in the crowd of enthusiastic fans who were, to put it mildly, not thrilled with the action they were witnessing.|
«Who fights like that?! Where is the holy magic?! And nature?! Newbie! - A young fair-haired elf shouted indignantly from the tribune, drawing too much attention to himself, - Stone skin for fairies, and beat the griffin! But all at once, not by one at a time for slaughter! And the bowmen? You should put them on the platforms, too! They can't see anything from there, they need to get closer! Closer! The young man was suddenly silent, turning his attention to the stares of the disgruntled onlookers, and then added: «There! Nobody likes that! I, Bean the Eleventh, twice the first true follower of the Godlike Master of Great Tactics, will show you how it's done! Wait here and don't go away - you will soon see all the splendor of Divine Grace!» - The elf took off from his seat and headed quickly away, soon disappearing into the backstage area. It seemed that this was not his last stunt...
Lord and Ladies! As fate would have it, you met a strange elf boy. He does not look like a villain, but his willful nature is almost certainly fraught with trouble. Perhaps he's worth keeping an eye on. For his own good and the safety of those around him. A small squad of Leader's Guild followers should suffice for such a task.
- All Lords and Ladies from the 5th combat level are allowed to participate;
- Only the units of their followers from the Leaders’ Guild are allowed to take to the battlefield;
- Leadership restrictions for each Lord/Lady are equal to the restrictions of his/her current Guild level;
- Battles take place without artifacts, skills and the participation of the Lord/Lady themselves. After placing the units, if desired, you can activate automatic combat;
- Lords/Ladies will not gain experience and skills in these battles, and artifacts will not wear out;
- A total of 50 main difficulty levels of enemy units are available;
- There will also be up to 50 additional difficulty levels available with reinforced enemy units and minor rewards, however, this additional recklessness will be limited to 75 attempts;
- The composition and number of enemy units at each event level are the same for all Lords and Ladies;
- Winning each level has a valuable reward, depending on the enemy level;
- On the first day, you can only fight the enemy units of the first 10 difficulty levels. Every subsequent day, 10 more levels will become available up to level 50 inclusive. On the 6th and 7th day, 20 additional difficulty levels will open, and on the 8th day, the final 10 difficulty levels will become available;
-The task goal: to look after a young elf named Bean XI and, if possible, to prevent him from getting into big trouble;
- Important! Bean XI is a young elf with what he describes as limitless tactical potential. Mielly combat, long-range combat, holy magic, nature magic - he seems to be a jack of all trades. In words he is, but in reality, only battle will show what he is worth and what the limits of his abilities are;
- Important! The progress of Bean's abilities and characteristics will depend solely on his actions in battle - and it is unlikely that he will be able to develop all of his skills and abilities during this adventure. So you have to think carefully about every action he takes in every battle;
- The 75 most successful military clans, and their Lords/Ladies who distinguished themselves will be especially rewarded the final result will be the sum of the maximum levels of difficulty won under the banner of his clan Top 100 Lords and Ladies . Victories at additional levels also count;
- All unblocked Lords and Ladies of successful military clans will receive a reward if they brought the clan at least 15 points;;
- If the Lord or Lady leaves/is evicted from the military clan, then the clan loses all the points gained by the Lord or Lady for the clan, upon re-entry, the points will be returned;
- Leaving the clan on the last day of the event will be prohibited;
- Invitation to military clans during the event is limited to 3 Lords/Ladies per day;
- The event will last 10 days until August 4th inclusive.
Also, Warlord Grammit is willing to give the Leader's Guild his support in the form of issuing regular or rare units for gold. Moreover a one-time recruitment of rare and legendary creatures is available. The number of stacks purchasable is limited.
In turn, such work would surely be paid fairly. Wouldn't it? Surely someone will have to cover all the costs of the hassle. Parts of Magma Pendant up to 15 pieces, and, for example, Heaven Amulet – up to 20 pieces. Fair price!
All Lords or Ladies who defeat level 15 will receive a special achievement in their character information. Moreover, the 5,000 most successful Lords and Ladies will be additionally rewarded with Leaders' Guild troops. There will be no additional rewards not listed in this news.
Reward for all Lord and Ladies of the Leading military Clans:
A special award for the top 5,000 Lord and Ladies of the event
Onward to adventure!