|0. Trading in this Forum branch does not occur automatically. Every deal is discussed in private mail, then transfers are made manually by both parties of the deal.|
For automatic trading, visit the Market. https://www.lordswm.com/auction.php Tutorial about market: https://www.lordswm.com/help.php?section=27
To ensure legal trading, please familiarize yourself with general game rules: https://www.lordswm.com/help.php?section=5
1. This forum branch is designated for buying, trading and exchanging items obtainable in hunt, including enchanted ones (Enchantments hereinafter referred to as "mods"), exclusively. This includes Hunter, Master Hunter (ref. MH), Great Hunter (ref. GH), Beastbane (ref. BB). Details: https://www.lordswm.com/help.php?section=40
2. Thread headers in this branch must fit the following standard:
[Transaction type] - compulsory for indicating, one of three types: "Buy", "Sell", "Exchange". It is forbidden to use synonymic words or to alter transaction type terms. One thread may only combine the "Sell" and "Exchange" types; other combinations are forbidden and require different threads.
[Item] - compulsory for indicating. If there are multiple items to trade, it is required to type [Various artifacts] or other relevant batch item description. It is forbidden to list multiple item names in [Item] parameter. In case of exchange, the item owned by the Topic Starter (hereinafter referred to as "TS") is listed. The only acronyms allowed are H, MH, GH and BB.
[Mod] - compulsory parameter in case if the item is enchanted. In case of multiple enchanted items being subject of trade, it is only indicated if all items have exact same mods. In all other cases mod descriptions are given in the thread.
Enchantment codes are used to indicate mods. Details: https://www.lordswm.com/help.php?section=39
[Durability] - compulsory parameter for "Sell" and "Exchange" types in case if the item is single or if all of multiple items have exact same durability. It is indicated using the two numbers as it is displayed in the inventory: [current dur/current max dur].
[Price] - optional parameter. May only be indicated in case of a single item being subject of trade, in other cases may be given in the thread.
It is strictly forbidden to mark the thread with special characters, punctuation signs (except "[", "]", "/" to name durability, "-" to list intervals), spaces and full caps. Details of intended transaction must be listed in the thread, not in the header. Listing any other features than directed by the standard is forbidden.
Examples of correct thread headers:
[Buy][H MH GH artifacts][10/10]
2.1. Threads not meeting the standard will be locked. In case of multiple relapses, players guilty of violation of these rules will receive preventive bans.
2.2. It is forbidden to use words and expressions such as "best", "cheapest", "one in the whole server" etc, even if it is true at the moment of creating the thread.
3. More than two topics of one TS in the first branch page is forbidden. Bumping the third thread will lead to banning the person responsible for the bump.
3.1. It is forbidden to create threads that duplicate other threads, both locked and open, in the first page of the forum branch.
3.2. Bumping any thread is allowed as often as once per hour. More frequent bumping will lead to bans of people guilty of violation.
4. If there is a mistake and you wish to delete the thread, contact any active member of the Forum moderator clan. (https://www.lordswm.com/clan_info.php?id=7010)
It is forbidden to request deletion in the thread itself.
5. If the objective of the thread is achieved, or the thread loses its topicality, it is recommended to write about it in the thread and lock it. There is no need to
contact a moderator requesting a deletion.
6. It is forbidden to organize auctions in the branch. Market serves for this purpose (https://www.lordswm.com/auction.php).
Auction by definition is a process of buying and selling goods or services by offering/accepting bids and choosing the highest/lowest bidder. Threads containing offers for sale without prices and/or offering buyers to contact sellers for details; as well as threads without price offers for purchase and/or offering sellers to contact them with offers instead are not allowed in trade forums.
7. It is forbidden to advertise one's own items in other players' threads.
8. It is forbidden to create threads to inform that an item has been posted as a lot at the market.