|The long quest for the Khalifa was finally completed with the help of brave Imperial adventurers. The genie, exhausted by her long and difficult battles, needed the help of a powerful magician to bring her plans to fruition - and at the first opportunity she rushed back to the laboratory of Abu-Bakir.|
- Fascinating little piece, - the court magician’s voice broke the silence that had prevailed in preparation for the ritual, as he glanced over the infinite stream of magic which blossomed in the hands of Khalifa.
- The jewel of my garden, - the genie said with a curious mixture of sadness and admiration after which she added,- The last gift to my... mistress.
- I feel something more in it, - Abu-Bakir said with a slight squint, - Her soul?
- No. Mine… - Khalifa closed her eyes and lowered her head a little, - or rather, part of it, - she added and looked up again, admiring the peaceful shimmer of the flower’s magic,- It was a sign of my eternal loyalty to our union. A sign that I could never leave her and return to the Heart of the Source until she herself wishes it. If I had known then how it would turn out… When we first met the Master of the Ravens, that grim old man whose true nature is veiled from the farthest reaches of the Plane of Darkness, he said strange things. There was no lie in them, but the truth lurked so deep that it seemed as if he was doing it on purpose to make everyone think it for themselves. Then we rejected his nonsense, but a seed of doubt nevertheless arose in her. Secretly from me, she ran away several times to ask him for advice, until one day she thought of merging our souls together so that they would be together forever.
The genie was silent for a moment, continuing to calmly look at the flower, but Abu-Bakir felt how the whole room was filled with the energy of wild primordial magic, as if at some moment he was in the very center of an unstable wormhole, although visually nothing was going on.
- It was a stupid decision, - Khalifa continued her story again, - Her soul flared up like a moth caught in the arms of flames - and immediately scattered in the wind, leaving only an empty shell without feelings and memory. She had forgotten us. She even forgot the name that I gave her in gratitude for mine. She had forgotten herself, never to be found even here, after all this time,, - the sadness on the genie's face suddenly receded, replaced by a sense of determination, - But now it's over! I can return home to my garden again. Perhaps it will give me a little oblivion... Is everything ready? - she asked one last time, turning her gaze to the magician.
- Almost. This magical field that rages around you will speed up the process, - the court magician replied, taking his staff and standing in the middle of the room, inviting the genie to sit in the center of a ritual circle, partially similar to those that magicians often use to summon powerful elementals.
- I promised you a reward, Abu-Bakir, - suddenly uttered Khalifa, approaching the magician, - Here, take it, - she carefully tore off one of the petals of the magic flower and carefully placed it in the magician's hand, - Perhaps it will not be able to reveal all the secrets of the magic of the Source, which you so desire to know, but it is quite capable of revealing some of them..
-Thank you, - Abu-Bakir slightly bowed his head, accepting the gift, and then suddenly asked, - But what about the Master of Ravens? Will you just forget about him? - feeling how the magic field instantly became stronger.
- I'm afraid that his story is not destined to end for me, - the genie answered understandingly, putting herself in the spell of the court magician.
A few mysterious words - and invisible currents of magic, chaotically wandering around the laboratory, began to focus, weaving into wonderful shining patterns and flocking to the top of the staff. And after a few moments, like a dozen nimble snakes, they began to creep across the floor from its tip, gradually fading in the form of various elements of the ritual circle, until its last inch was highlighted by magic. In an instant, Khalifa was engulfed in streams of bright, but at the same time not blinding light at all. The outlines of the genie smoothly began to blur, turning into a shining silhouette, which soon completely disappeared into the air, leaving only a small cloud of slowly settling magical sparks. The raging currents of magic subsided, and the court magician exhaled wearily. He had a lot to think about, but first it was worth thanking everyone who responded to his call.
Lords and Ladies, fearless leaders! The court magician Abu-Bakir thanks each of you who did not stand aside and agreed to help the mysterious genie in her mysterious search. Abu-Bakir will return gold for resurrection for all battles with 41st attempts over opponents from level 51. That is, if a Lord or Lady has fought 75 battles after level 50, gold from the last 35 battles will be returned to him.
Each Lord and Lady whose followers succeeded in defeating a level 15 enemy unit is rewarded a special achievement in character info:
Also, the court magician emphasises the 75 best military clans – a well-deserved reward and loyalty of new followers awaits all worthy ones who brought the clan at least 15 points:
| Clan rank||Reward||Battle Glory|| |
|5 - 8||900 |
|9 - 13||800 |
|14 - 20||600 |
|21 - 30||500 |
|25.||#1512||† Nekropolis †||4,830|
|26.||#9426||Орден Рыцарей - меченосцев||4,700|
|27.||#1488||Тёмная лига Некромантов||4,570|
|30.||#2304||IV legion of Elfius||4,332|
|31 - 45||400 |
|34.||#2303||III legion of Elfius||3,468|
|40.||#3305||Украина. Величие Запада||2,978|
|43.||#1790||Орден "Клинок теней".||2,362|
|46 - 60||250 |
|46.||#7705||† Angels & Demons ?||2,065|
|47.||#326||Герои Уничтоженных Империй||2,026|
|48.||#8026||‹ Три Богатыря ›||1,781|
|50.||#4260||Легион Ордена Тамплиеров||1,697|
|51.||#2902||Воительницы - Амазонки||1,611|
|52.||#644||Гвардия Grail Keepers||1,593|
|53.||#493||Говорящие с Ветром||1,582|
|56.||#522||Властители семи ветров||1,351|
|61 - 75||100 |
And in addition, thanks to the best 5,000 leaders, whose stacks turned out to be more prepared and successful - new followers will proudly take a worthy example from them:
Best Leaders by defeated enemy level:
We glorify the Empire’s leaders!