About the game
News
Sign in
Register
Top Players
Forum
7:29
2167
 online
Authorization required
You are not logged in
   Forums-->General game forum-->

[Updates] All updates to the game from May 2022 onward - please enter here


<<|<|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|>|>>

Author[Updates] All updates to the game from May 2022 onward - please enter here
cg will never truly be fair nor can it with rng like luck morale blind lethargy stun etc.
basically just gambling which is why its so addicting. having more stats was just skewing the gambling in your favor a bit more
You do not understand. What is the fun in steamrolling players with 10-15 stats less in a duel/mix CG? On this course the game would die as people avoid CG.

You will still be pumped but have to rely more on your skills than stats. You will be fine in kicking 95% players their ass even at CL 20.

Your only valid argument seems to be clan pvp, which is just a "sport" for the elite. Im glad admin noticed that and atleast now in a year from this point, new people might join pvp with more fairness in the system.
Basically people who hardly gave any shit about stats and cg are now suddenly happy with the update which disadvantages players who were focused on stats lol
I would rather qurstion the way that the change was implemented.
They changed how the game was designed and played before, so players who played in a certain way to develop their chars have an obvious problem with it
+
Admins just took a step too far in encouraging/attracting new players. Their goals can be achieved without throwing the old players under the bus.

I did a simple calculation assuming its true that 90% of players avoid the 10% pumped ones and how this change will see a surge in participation in CG.

Previously, you have 10 players intending to play duel, but 9 avoided playing. Now all of them are suddenly motivated to play. They only have 10% chance of getting rolled over by the stats monster. They can still have their fun 90% of the time, is that really a big deal?

Why punish players who worked to thrive in a system that the admins created in the first place?
It's not only about CG, also events and even WG. Some WG quests are borderline impossible for average characters.

The update seems to be here to stay but might still be tweaked. Either try to continue creating the best character within the confines of the current rules like slayerofall said or don't. Players that have been threatening to leave the game - just go, we are ready to see you leave.

Previously, you have 10 players intending to play duel, but 9 avoided playing. Now all of them are suddenly motivated to play. They only have 10% chance of getting rolled over by the stats monster. They can still have their fun 90% of the time, is that really a big deal?

Let's say you are in the top 10 %. You are the stat monster in this group. You are still having fun 100% of the time, is the exp change really a big deal?
Thats is not even slightly correct.

Normal days in duel you have between 2-8 (at CL 19) players. Of those 8, 5 if not 6 are stat monsters.

Today is a new day (day of CG). Stat monsters are not playing due to xp boost. There are 22 (!) players enlisted in duel at 09:59 for CG 19 There were 25 (!) players enlisted at CL 17.

You see the difference? Admin are checking if the update gets people what they want. You can argue what you like. Seeing 25 players in queue without the stat monsters shows the admin they were right.
Many of them not only spent their time but also a lot of money to develop the guilds, admins introduced day of mercenaries where we could auto the battle just to grind mg(none of them doing it for УfunФ but only to grind)and the ability to use diamonds to rush the waiting time for mg. Admins wanted us to grind those guilds in the first place with our money and time, many players did 600-800 mg battles in a day spending over 60 diamonds a day (50$?) and now all of a sudden they just throw us away? Lol
Ye i spent quite a bit on mg. Well worth it to not have to play 1 every 14 minutes lmao.

This change is nice.
Admin are checking if the update gets people what they want. You can argue what you like. Seeing 25 players in queue without the stat monsters shows the admin they were right.

Very happy to see the difference, but donТt you think rather than stomping players like us, they could maybe release a potion of guilds like the PoS, players who struggles to do wg or cg due to their lower stats, they could just take PoG and participate, why punish anyone?
I agree on that @Rengar! Adapt, overcome and enjoy the game while still being better then 99% of the players ;)

You will still be good. With or without the update!
2022.09.16] Day of doubled rewards
Empire
2022-09-16 00:00:00
Astrologers proclaim the Day of doubled rewards! Only today:
Rewards are doubled in any Commanders' Guild battles.

Hi, I am in a mirror cg clan for cl 17 and today they have gone crazy like in every other lvl, not the best day to get right conclusions about cg.
i mean boys will get better cg levels somehow right?

Not everyone have time to play manually in sufficient levels to make any diffirence even in a year.

With mirror atleast they are progressing to that cg2 or cg4 or whatever at somewhat decent speeds
Suddenly mg pays a lot of gold?. 700+ gold for a quest. I was able to get from 1000 gold to 50000 gold in three days with just HG and MG. Selling elements from MG
No. 5 mg points quest means you get reward for 5 quests in one fight. But that also means next level you will fight will be 5 levels higher

So. Now you play level 1 mg quest. Next will be level 6. In the wnd you will play much less games but you will get all rewards as if you played them. It will just be quicker but you WON'T get anything extra.
for mellor:
No, your previous quest 1 and you will get a 6 quest with 5 points
You all can talk however you want but all this update comes down to is nothing but taking away all the effort of hard work and real money poured into this game to create an uberstat character. And for what? To appease the lazy. All I hear is people complaining how they can't beat players with +10 stats more than them. That person didn't just roll into those +10 stats, he poured years and years of effort to get there. With their excuses of 'but I have a job', 'I just want to play for fun" etc. It's like saying 'I don't want to train but I want to compete in the NBA against Lebron James while having the same skill.' This whole update is nothing but culling the strong to cater to the weak. But the admins forgot something, those that were creating the uberstat characters were the ones pouring the most real money into the game. Add to that people have allready started saying "If you don't like it then leave'. This never resulted into anything good. Let's see what happens when those players really stop playing and not pouring money into the game anymore. Cater to the pompous weak and you will go broke. The next few months will be very telling.
Also those that consider any form of critique as whining, then by that exact same logic all that favor it are bootlickers.
For ElfMoon: yes. Point is that you skip 5 fights. You get reward for those skipped quests too.
With whatever admin do there will always be people whining. Some in support and some against.

If people against, don't like it so much let's start a separate forum thread to see who are more happy people with this or against. I'm sure 10-20% will only be in support.

You can't punish someone if someone can't pour same number of hours in this game as a pumped player. This game should be for leisure and not some boring tedious job where you work full time to get somewhat on par to pumped players and still 5-7 points difference against people spending all their time in this game.

Like I said, best decision by Admins. PERIOD
No. 5 mg points quest means you get reward for 5 quests in one fight. But that also means next level you will fight will be 5 levels higher

So. Now you play level 1 mg quest. Next will be level 6. In the wnd you will play much less games but you will get all rewards as if you played them. It will just be quicker but you WON'T get anything extra.


Are you sure?

I got very little gold for my merc.
https://www.lordswm.com/war.php?warid=1275688498
for Lawton:
Amazing put

You can't punish someone if someone can't pour same number of hours in this game as a pumped player.
How is it punishing at all lol? You decide not to be competitive and it is admins who is punishing you? XD
This topic is long since last update and considered obsolete for further discussions.
<<|<|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|>|>>
Back to topics list
2008-2024, online games LordsWM